Sunday, June 27, 2010

Trust In Our Lord

The devil is trying me again. When will he realize that the more he throws my way, the more Faith I gain in grace and protection? He may set me back a little with helping others, but this only strengthens my desire to defeat him in every manner. To see through his ugliness, and see only the Face of Christ in all people. Through the intercession of St. Vincent de Paul, my Patron St. Sylvia, my Guardian St. George, my Defender St. Michael, my Family in Heaven, and my Blessed Mother Mary, Christ will be by my side. He will shine His Love on me and allow me comfort in the Arms of my Father, my God. When I am tired, I will rest my head on God’s shoulders and feel peace in the arms of Abba. When I am well, I will strive to imitate my Brother, Jesus. I will trust in His great mercy to guide me with pure intentions. Come Holy Spirit; fill me with your grace.

9/22/2003

No comments:

Post a Comment